Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rejoice in Today

Upon waking up this cold and snowy morning, I thanked God for today. I am well aware that none of the situations were resolved last night and that's okay with me because it's not my timing, it's God's timing. I also thanked Him for giving me another day/opportunity to live this life and to fulfill His plans. I look around and give thanks for all that I have and even the things that I don't currently have. I look at all the love I have not only with my family and friends but also the many pets that sleep with us and I am very thankful for all of them. 

As I was driving to work, I couldn't help but smile when the sun is in my eyes because there are many days that I don't get to see it and feel its warmth. I am glad that God is full of grace and mercy because every time I make a mistake (which is a lot) I know that He's there ready to forgive me of it, once I ask for it. I am learning that just because one part of my life may be heading south doesn't mean the rest of my life is. So be glad in the good things in life, and most importantly be glad in the bad things in life because that's God's way of helping us grow and shaping us to be the person we are supposed to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment