Thursday, January 24, 2013

One Decision


I would be very interested in attempting to see how many decisions are made in one day. I think it would be very difficult to count them all. The decision to get out of bed. What to wear. What to have for breakfast. Do I fill up the gas tank now or wait and see if gas will go down the next day (yeah right). And those are just baby decisions. There are some bigger decisions that have to be made on a daily basis as well. And that is just one day out of 11,315 days of my life and making decisions.

I can honestly say that out of ALL the decisions I have made, whether good or bad, right or wrong, the absolute B-E-S-T decision I have ever made or will ever make is the decision to accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. What’s amazing about that decision is I am forever saved.

Heaven is celebrating because of ONE decision. Mine. And it’s the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced.  And of course there are no words to describe it. If I am ever looking for answers to any decision I face, I don’t look around—I look up!

Have you made the decision yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment