Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Left Behind Series


If you are looking for a book that is filled with Jesus, action, adventure, heartbreak, love, and so much more, than I definitely suggest reading the Left Behind Series. In all honesty, these books contributed to helping me get saved. I started reading it as unbeliever and through a variety of events, I accepted Jesus in my heart.

I am currently finishing up reading Assassins and can't wait to get through the entire series--only 6 more books to go. If you are super busy and can't find the time to read these books, here's an awesome website that has the dramatic audio so you can hear it acted out. I did watch the first two movies....and I'm glad I stuck with the books. I heard this awesome quote that says, "Don't judge a book by its movies" and boy is that the truth. Typical that the movies never do the books justice.




If you have children who love to read, they also wrote this for the young adult. I haven't personally read it myself, but if it is anything like the original version, than I suspect it to be amazing as well. I know that the local Christian store (Cook's Christian) have these available to lend out if you don't want to purchase the books. It's like a local Christian library.






No comments:

Post a Comment