Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Bible

I have been counting down the Sundays for this show to air. To be completely honest, I'm both nervous and excited. Remember the post when I said, "Don't judge a book by its movie?" Well lets hope that this does not distort the truth for the sake of Hollywood.

I really think it could help spread the Word. I know so many people that are intimidated to read the Bible and although it is not a way to soak up the Word as the main course, it is a great appetizer or a sampler to get a taste for it and hopefully will spark some interest so unbelievers and believers alike will crave the Word.

Mark your calendar folks, starting March 3rd (unsure of the time) on the History channel, The Bible will be on air for a duration of 2 hours and will air every Sunday until Easter. Yep, it's going to be good five weeks. Here's some more info you can check out:



Here's the video to the official trailer:



Here's a song, "Mary Did You Know" performed by Ceelo Green:



On a side-note, I registered for an account at https://community.bibleseries.tv/ just to get me even more anxious. It's filled with great photos, behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and anything else you can image. The layout is pretty similar to Pinterest mixed with some functions of facebook. Seems how I'm kicking out the videos, I might as well share their youtube channel.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment