Friday, February 22, 2013

Word Cloud

The other day I was trying to figure out how I can share the love I have for God on my facebook page. I was surfing the internet and I came across this website called Wordle. I instantly fell in love and I wanted a word cloud to be my facebook timeline cover photo (or whatever it's called). Ironically enough, the only thing I was missing were words. I noticed there was a place that you can include a link and it will search a website and create the cloud using all its common words. 

Problem solved.

I typed in this blog address and look at what came out!! I was so happy with the results, I converted it into a photo and uploaded it to facebook. Voila!! I absolutely love how big the words God and Love are! It makes me happy  to see where the direction of this blog is heading. 

Feel free to check out the link to the wordle I created: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/6389818/On_HIS_Journey

And here's the link to make one for yourself (if you feel so inclined): http://www.wordle.net/create



No comments:

Post a Comment